When we purchase aluminum composite panel, we should to pay attention to six points.
1. Look--look at the surface of the aluminum composite plate, whether aluminum plate surface smooth, ripple-free, bubbling, shelter points, no scratches.
2. Measure--measuring aluminum panels whether reach the international requirements, interior wall panel is 3mm, external wall panel is 4mm or more, and the thickness of the aluminum must be 0.5mm.
3. Fold--folding aluminum plate corner, if it is easy to break, it is not PE material or adulterated.
4. Burn--for intermediate aluminum plate material, the real PE can be completely burned, unqualified PE material will have impurities after burning.
5. Drop--using butanone to distinguish fluorocarbon coating of wall panels, drop Xylene to distinguish coating of interior wall panels, after 5 minutes, wipe agent to see if exposed background.
6. Check--check the manufacturers inspection report, warranty book, ISO-9002 international quality certification, these manufacturers are regular manufacturers, they can ensure product quality.